Apply for the Pathways Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The Capital City Campus Foundation Advisory Board Pathways Scholarship provides funds to CCC students to help them achieve their academic goals. Scholarship funds are available for degree-seeking students taking face-to-face classes at Capital City Campus. Applicants are eligible for $100 per credit hour taken in CCC-delivered classes.
- The Pathways Scholarship is open to all majors and students of all CUC university partner institutions (SDSU, USD, NSU).
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least one semester of coursework.
- All coursework in the semester prior to application must have been successfully completed, i.e., no dropped classes.
- Applicants must have completed any remedial coursework, i.e., be in or have completed 100-level MATH and ENGL courses.
- Applicants must have a composite grade point average of at least 2.75
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours. Graduate students must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 credit hours.
- Scholarship funds are available for classes taken in face-to-face delivery format, but online classes can be counted for eligibility for the program, e.g., a student enrolled in one three-credit online class and one three-credit face-to-face class is eligible for $300.
Pathways Scholarships are available in the Fall and Spring Semesters and are due on the Friday of the third week of the semester.
Applicants for the Pathways Scholarship must provide the following information:
- Current grade point average (GPA)
- An up-to-date transcript (an unofficial transcript from Banner is acceptable and you'll be asked to upload this at the end of the application)
- Two references – Letters of reference are not required. References should be able to provide information regarding the applicant’s potential for academic achievement
- A brief statement of academic goals and mission
- A listing of proposed courses to be taken for the current and two future semesters (the next 3 semesters)